We know that a ‘one-size fits all’ approach doesn’t work for our clients, and it wouldn’t work for you either. We’ll pay for some of the benefits for you; others you can fund personally through your pay, gaining tax benefits or group discounts.
- Pension: We make employer contributions to pension funds for permanent employees, helping to ensure your retirement is comfortable and stress-free.
- Income Protection: If you are unable to work because of a long-term illness or injury and you are a permanent employee, you will receive a continuing monthly income based on a percentage of your salary through our employer funded income protection programme.
- Life Assurance: Our employer funded life assurance for permanent employees could provide a valuable benefit to your loved ones at a time when it is most needed.
- Critical Illness Cover: You can choose to pay for critical illness cover, which will pay out a tax-free lump sum if you are diagnosed with a serious illness that is covered under the policy.
You can choose to purchase any of these benefits:
- Healthcare: You'll get access to prompt private medical treatment, giving you the power to choose where and when you have treatment if you fall ill.
- Health Cash Plan: You will be able to claim cash back on everyday things such as eye tests, new glasses, contact lenses, therapy treatments, chiropractic treatments and more.
- Health Screening: Have regular health screenings which can help to spot serious illnesses and give you peace of mind.
- Dental Cover: Dental cover can help pay towards the cost of routine and restorative treatment.
- Season Ticket Loan: Take advantage of savings from buying an annual season ticket while spreading out the costs over a year.
- Travel Insurance: You can choose to purchase travel insurance, which covers trips up to 45 days at a time, plus travel in the UK as long as you have booked at least one night's accommodation in advance.
- Cycle to Work: Buy a bike and save up to 40% on the total cost! Choose from a wide range of bikes and equipment, and have the cost deducted from your gross monthly salary over 12 months.
- Car Breakdown Cover: You can purchase this cover, which provides 24/7 assistance to get you and your vehicle back on the road in the event of a breakdown
- Retail Vouchers: Save money on every day purchases with discounted retail vouchers from retailers such as Asda, Cineworld, New Look, Marks & Spencer, Halford and Boots.
- Dining Card: Get up to 50% discount across a range of UK restaurants through joining the Gourmet Society for an annual membership.
- Wine Club: Enjoy a wide selection of award winning and well recognised wines every month.
- WPPerks: As part of WPP, employees can enjoy a wide range of discounts from various providers including Apple, HP, Kodak, Automotives, Qantas, Virgin Holidays, Vodafone, and more including restaurants, galleries and museums.
- Give As You Earn: Help make a difference to the charities you care about by supporting them with a monthly donation through a tax-efficient charity account.
- Gym Membership: Our gym membership is provided through Incorpore, which means that membership is not restricted to a specific chain; instead, discounted rates are available at a variety of gyms across the UK.
Family & Wellbeing
- Holiday Trading: This benefit allows you to tailor the number of holiday days you take per year. You may want to increase your holiday entitlement or sell some to buy other benefits, or keep the cash!
- Childcare Vouchers: If you are paying for registered or approved childcare, you can make savings on childcare costs by using Childcare Vouchers in a tax-efficient scheme.