Consumer behaviour: profile, segment and reach the right people
TGI data gives access to a complete, all-round understanding of consumer habits and behaviours. We leverage big data and data science to help our clients reach, win and retain consumers locally and internationally.
We are the leading supplier of consumer behavioural insight. This includes purchase behaviour, media exposure and consumption, brand and product affinity, attitudes, values and conscious and sub-conscious motivations.
We use transparent methodologies and robust samples to understand who the consumer is, why they behave in the way they do and how to reach them in the most effective way. That enables us to provide comprehensive market knowledge, enabling segmentation and trend analysis and the ability to identify sales and marketing opportunities.
Helping reach consumers
As a result we can help clients in almost 70 countries:
- Identify and reach any kind of consumer target
- Profile and segment online visitors, targets and competitors by both online and offline behaviour
- Enrich CRM databases and proprietary studies
- Target consumers regionally or by country
- Support product launches or development ranges through target identification
- Exploit in-depth insights into online behaviour, including internet, mobile and social media use.
We offer bespoke services, contacting TGI survey panels to ask specific questions.
We offer a range of different ways for clients to access the data:
- Our Choices analysis software and data visualisation gives the most flexible insight solutions.
- Working with our teams, exploit powerful statistical techniques, covering modelling, fusion and segmentation.
- Compelling visualisation of the data will help uncover the most powerful insights.
- TGI integration with clients’ own data platforms through our open API.