Latest British holiday trends
The holidays and travel sector represents a huge opportunity to a multitude of advertisers, engendering large amounts of spend. Our free new in-depth TGI report into the holiday habits of British consumers reveals:
- Who takes holidays/short breaks and who spends most on them
- What differences exist between those who take particular types of holiday
- The types of holiday activities most enjoyed by people at different stages of life and who they holiday with
- The means people use to book and plan holidays
- Differences between long term holiday planners and impulsive bookers
To download the full report, please fill in the form to the right. In addition, leading travel industry magazine TTG has published a summary of selected insights from the report which you can view here.