SRDS media planning platform
Build ad campaigns faster and smarter
Agencies and brands use SRDS as an affordable, all-in-one resource to find and compare digital and traditional media across business, consumer and geographic audiences. They rely on this extensive dataset of U.S. media to make informed decisions and initiate contact with media reps directly from the planning platform.
Agencies and advertisers
Plan better campaigns. With so many media brands in evolving media channels, it can be difficult to find standardized, current data organized by market. Agencies and clients want media plans in just a few days, leaving little time for calling and meeting sales reps.
With SRDS access, brands and planning and buying agencies find everything they need to identify, evaluate and connect with media owners. Media-specific databases cover rates and contacts, audience metrics and more, along with education, resources and training tools to help shape the right media strategy.
With SRDS.com, planners and buyers can
- Easily find media that reach a target market
- Evaluate advertising options side-by-side
- Make informed decisions about which media to choose
- Initiate contact with media reps directly from SRDS.com
Profiles include audience and market intelligence from the industry's leading research companies:
- Millward Brown Digital (formerly Compete), Nielsen Netview and more for online advertising
- SQAD, Simmons, and Arbitron data for local plans
- Nielsen Local (PRIZM) data for consumer demographic insights
- AAM, BPA and CVC audits for reliable audience data
- One-click transfers of programmatic inventory to private marketplace platforms like Rubicon Project, bRealTime and Centro Brand Exchange, and automated guaranteed ads from PubMatic, Adslot and BuySellAds.
- Additional data partners added throughout the year
Connect with media buyers when they want information. Media owners can promote their unique offering to the exclusive audience of active media buyers using SRDS.com.
Keeping basic profiles current maintains presence in their market, while paid visibility enhancement programs in SRDS deliver the best way to connect with buyers around the country as they compare media brands and send RFPs.