The SRDS Newspaper Advertising Source® gives you comprehensive planning data on daily U.S. papers, newspaper groups, community papers, alternatives, shoppers, classifieds and their websites.
- 6,000+ national and local newspapers
- 3,400+ digital media listings
- 90+ media brands with iPad and tablet apps in the SRDS Tablet Media Library
Media research, your way
Search for media and advertising opportunities any way that makes sense to you. Get in, find your options and apply powerful filters and sorting capabilities to help you evaluate huge lists of media quickly. Search by:
- Geography (national papers or in 210 DMAs)
- Media type (newspapers, digital media)
- Newspaper types
- Reps and press associations
Actionable data in one place
SRDS listings include all the data points you need to compile a plan.
- Rates and contact info
- Audience metrics and circulation
- Many media include audience profile links, publisher’s positioning statements, featured marketing opportunities, logos, front-page and website images.
Newspaper circulation and coverage vary from market to market. Determining which markets have adequate newspaper penetration and finding detailed circulation data about the newspapers in all markets can be a daunting task. Circulation is the indispensable annual resource that takes the guesswork out of newspaper analysis.
Back to SRDS Products