Print Circulation 2016
Newspaper ads continue to be at the heart of local market media plans. SRDS Print Media Circulation® helps you find the best markets for newspaper advertising and which newspapers reach those markets best.
The 2016 edition is available as a searchable and easily navigable digital edition. You can quickly view and analyze circulation data alongside your current SRDS.com session and discover which newspapers have the best reach in your target markets.
Reliable Intelligence for Newspaper Ad Planning
This resource includes everything you need for a complete analysis of print circulation for every county, metropolitan area, and television viewing area (DMA) as made up of daily newspapers (paid and free), newspaper magazines, and major national magazines. Considering a specific newspaper? You can view comprehensive circulation analysis for each newspaper, as audited by the Alliance for Audited Media (AAM).
Metropolitan Area Print Analysis
- Metropolitan area market rankings
- Metropolitan areas within TV Markets (DMAs)
- Metropolitan statistical area print analysis
- State newspaper circulation summary
- County newspaper analysis
- Newspaper and newspaper group county analysis
Television Viewing Areas (DMAs)
- DMA market rankings
- TV markets related to metropolitan areas
- Newspaper circulation analysis within DMAs
Tables and Rankings
Back to SRDS Products
- U.S. newspaper markets ranked by 20%/50% MAC coverage daily and Sunday
- First 100 papers ranked by metropolitan area penetration
- Newspapers ranked by morning, evening, all day
- Individual newspapers ranked by 20% MAC coverage
- U.S. newspaper circulation summary ranked by total daily