8 quick tips for using the new SRDS media planning platform
The new multimedia planning platform at next.srds.com was designed to make finding, considering and understanding your media options faster and easier. So, how much of its capabilities are you using?
Here are 8 quick tips that will help you get the most from the new system.
- Search across all media or any combination of media you license with the open search
- Use open search to search for a specific media property by name...just remember to click "Title Only" from the dropdown menu (Did you know that Title Only search also works with broadcast station call letters?)
- Search over 23,000 websites that accept adveritsing in the Digital Media database
- Check out all of the advertising opportunities under the Marketing/Advertising Opportunities tab on a Digital Media listing
- The Action Icons in a media brand's listing link to Video Media Kits, Tablet App Media Kits, Regular Media Kits, Audit statements, social media presence and more
- The Brand Portfolio tab in a detailed listing shows you the entire landscape of media options related to a specific media brand
- The display of listings that "SRDS Users Also Viewed" are a great way to discover new media options
- The Grid View lets you look at single media-type results in a quick view format?
I'd love to show you these and many more tips for using SRDS online. If you or your team would like to set-up a WebEx review of our platform, email me or call 800.851.7737.