December 2015 Medical/Surgical Readership Study
Kantar Media’s December 2015 Medical/Surgical Readership study is designed to provide an unbiased evaluation of publication readership and to furnish data that will assist marketing personnel with the task of evaluating medical and surgical publications. The study measures responses from over 6,200 physicians across 23 different specialties. Data is collected on 249 publications, including 8 new additions for 2015.
What insights are available?
- Professional publication readership data.
- See how frequently and thoroughly medical professionals read specific publications
- Evaluate publication performance using the most trusted, stable, projectable data available in the healthcare market
- Fine tune your media mix with metrics on usage for a range of digital and alternative media targeted to healthcare professionals.
- Gain insight on new media
How is data collected?
The data in this report are comprised of two six month data collection periods. The most recent six month cycle of Medical/Surgical Readership data were gathered via online survey between August and November 2015. A portion of the sample received an original invitation in mid-late August and a reminder one week later, while other portions of the sample received original invitations throughout September and October (with reminders one week later).
For more information on how to get full access to the study, contact us.