Highest Spending Drug Classes through October 2015
Advertisers in professional health journals spent over $523 million January through October 2015, according to Kantar Media.
Top 5 Print Ad Drug Classes (Dollars): YTD October 2015
- Antineoplastic Agents – $52.1 MM (+28%)
- Diabetes Insulin – $20.8 MM (+150.9%)
- Anticoagulants Oral – $20.5 MM (+37.7%)
- Antivirals, Other – $17.4 MM (+66.1%)
- Diabetes Oral – $15.8 MM (-16.4%)
The percentage changes compare January–October 2015 to January–October 2014. For more information on these ad insights or other data, let us know.
Kantar Media sets the standard for accurate, comprehensive competitive advertising intelligence in professional healthcare. Check back next month for updated data on the top products, classes, companies and category movers year-to-date.