Oncology nursing readership study
Kantar Media’s 2013 Oncology Nursing Readership study is designed to provide an unbiased evaluation of publication readership and to furnish data that will assist marketing personnel with the task of evaluating oncology nursing publications.
What insights are available?
Professional publication readership data.
- See how frequently and thoroughly oncology nurses read professional publications
- Find out the probability of ad page exposure in a particular publication
- Evaluate publication performance using the most trusted, stable, projectable data available in the healthcare market
- Fine tune your media mix with metrics on usage and ad exposure potential for a range of digital and alternative media targeted to healthcare professionals.
- Understand audience size and exposure potential for a wide range of non-journal media
- Gain insight on new media
How is data collected?
The Oncology Nursing Readership data in this report is comprised of two collection periods. The most recent cycle of Oncology Nursing Readership data were gathered via mail questionnaires between March 2013 and August 2013 as well as an online survey in August 2013. A portion of the sample received paper mailings in either March or July, while the other portion of the sample received an email invitation to an online survey in August.
For more information on how to get full access to the study, contact us.