Sources & Interactions, March 2015: Medical/Surgical Edition
Kantar Media’s Sources & Interactions™ Studies offer detailed research on healthcare professionals’ online and mobile activities, e-detailing experience, and exposure to (and evaluation of) information sources including traditional and emerging media, pharma reps, CME, conventions and more. Sources & Interactions helps marketers and their agencies cost-effectively allocate resources to their overall promotional mix, and provide publishers with specific insight about where their offerings fit into physicians’ (and other healthcare professionals’) information inventory.
The Medical/Surgical edition is conducted every six months,with brand new data available now!
- Sources of Information - Importance & Frequency of Exposure
- Tools used for various tasks
- Frequency of Internet access
- Time spent using the Internet for professional purposes
- Degree of professional smartphone and tablet usage
- Implementation of EHR/EMR systems
For more information on how to get full access to the study, contact us.