The top drug product classes advertising in professional health journals in 2014
In 2014, print advertising dollars in professional health journals surpassed $606 million, a 2% increase year-over-year, according to Kantar Media. Antineoplastic Agents took the top spot as the most advertised product class with nearly $52 million spent.
The top product classes by dollars are as follows:
Top 5 Print Ad Drug Classes (Dollars): January–December 2014
- Antineoplastic Agents – $51.7 MM (+7%)
- Diabetes Oral – $23.7 MM (+25%)
- Anticoagulants Oral – $17.9 MM (-35%)
- Antivirals, Others – $13.8 MM (+261%)
- Diabetes Insulin – $12.8 MM (-4%)
The percentage changes in parentheses compare 2014 to 2013. For more information on these ad insights or other data, contact us.
Kantar Media sets the standard for accurate, comprehensive competitive advertising intelligence in professional healthcare.