Top Categories Advertising in Print Medical Journals through December 2015 by Pages
Advertisers in professional health journals purchased 100,872 total ad pages through December 2015, according to Kantar Media.
Cancer Therapy is the top drug class advertising by both pages and dollars, as it was in 2014. These antineoplastic agents make up almost 14% of total share in the market.
Top 5 Print Ad Drug Classes (Pages): YTD December 2015
- Antineoplastic Agents – 13,933 pages (+31%)
- Anticoagulants Oral – 3,705 pages (+60%)
- Antivirals, Other – 3,179 pages (+18.5%)
- Diabetes Insulin – 3,026 pages (+83%)
- Biological Response Modifier – 2,392 pages (+24%)
The percentage changes compare January–December 2015 to January–December 2014. For more information on these ad insights or other data, let us know.
Kantar Media sets the standard for accurate, comprehensive competitive advertising intelligence in professional healthcare. Check back next month for updated data on the top products, classes, companies and category movers year-to-date.