Top Categories Advertising in Print Medical Journals through January 2016 by Pages
Advertisers in professional health journals purchased 6,659 total ad pages through January 2016, according to Kantar Media.
Cancer Therapy is the top drug class advertising by both pages and dollars, as it was in 2015. These antineoplastic agents make up over 13% of total share in the market.
Top 5 Print Ad Drug Classes (Pages): YTD January 2016
- Antineoplastic Agents – 875 pages (-16.4%)
- Anticoagulants Oral – 264 pages (+39.7%)
- Antipsychotics, Other – 244 pages (+114.2%)
- Antivirals, Other – 219 pages (-12.8%)
- Diabetes Insulin – 180 pages (+11.1%)
The percentage changes compare January 2016 to January 2015. For more information on these ad insights or other data, let us know.
Kantar Media sets the standard for accurate, comprehensive competitive advertising intelligence in professional healthcare. Check back next month for updated data on the top products, classes, companies and category movers year-to-date.