Top categories advertising in print medical journals through June 2015 (by pages)
Advertisers in professional health journals purchased 47,007 total ad pages through June 2015, according to Kantar Media.
Cancer Therapy is the top drug class advertising by both pages and dollars, as it was in 2014. These antineoplastic agents make up almost 14% of total share in the market.
Top 5 Print Ad Drug Classes (Pages): YTD June 2015
- Antineoplastic Agents – 6,454 pages (+44%)
- Anticoagulants Oral – 1,735 pages (+33%)
- Antivirals, Other – 1,498 pages (+46%)
- Diabetes Oral – 1,160 pages (-35%)
- Biological Response Modifier – 1,129 pages (+1%)
The percentage changes compare January–June 2015 to January–June 2014. For more information on these ad insights or other data, let us know.
Kantar Media sets the standard for accurate, comprehensive competitive advertising intelligence in professional healthcare. Check back next month for updated data on the top products, classes, companies and category movers year-to-date.