Top Categories Advertising in Print Medical Journals through October 2015 (by Pages)
Advertisers in professional health journals purchased 54,567 total ad pages through October 2015, according to Kantar Media.
Cancer Therapy is the top drug class advertising by both pages and dollars, as it was in 2014. These antineoplastic agents make up almost 13% of total share in the market.
Top 5 Print Ad Drug Classes (Pages): YTD October 2015
- Antineoplastic Agents – 10,624 pages (+31.5%)
- Anticoagulants Oral – 2,869 pages (+48.8%)
- Antivirals, Other – 2,644 pages (+30.2%)
- Diabetes Insulin – 2,387 pages (+113.9%)
- Biological Response Modifier – 1,961 pages (+27%)
The percentage changes compare January–October 2015 to January–October 2014. For more information on these ad insights or other data, let us know.
Kantar Media sets the standard for accurate, comprehensive competitive advertising intelligence in professional healthcare. Check back next month for updated data on the top products, classes, companies and category movers year-to-date.