Website usage & qualitative evaluations: December 2014 Medical/Surgical Edition
Kantar Media’s Website Usage & Qualitative Evaluations: December 2014 Medical/Surgical Edition is designed to profile physicians' usage of professional websites and their attitudes about those websites. More than 300 websites were included in this survey. This report contains the results for 24 specialties, plus Total Sample data (across the 24 specialties) showing the results for any multispecialty websites.
What insights are available?
- Visitation of websites within the past 6 months
- Average frequency visiting websites and average time spent per session
- Total time spent on each website per month
- Seven qualitative statements about each website
- Grand mean of qualitative statement ratings
How is data collected?
The data in this report are comprised of two data collection periods. A portion of the sample was gathered via online survey between February and May 2014, while another portion of the sample was gathered between September and November 2014. All specialties contain data from both collection waves.
For more information on how to get full access to the study, contact us.