Instar Planning: enabling informed decisions on your TV investments
Our Instar Planning software helps media planners identify the most effective media schedule, and broadcasters create programme promotion plans and sponsorship packages.
Either on its own, or integrating with our other analysis tools, Instar Planning enables users to allocate airtime by network, day part and region to match specific campaign objectives.
By giving insights into the range of commercial choices available, Instar Planning enables advertisers to determine the most cost-effective commercial proposition. Users can segment and make easy comparisons between channels, day parts or programme choices.
Key features of Instar Planning
- Exclusions - force on or off elements of a daypart
- Regional planning - plan National and Regional levels simultaneously
- Schedule - gain quick insights into alternative ways to achieve the same campaign objectives
- Multi-Event - ability to analyse actual or hypothetical sponsorship and promotions either individually or combined with other commercial activities
- Engagement - ability to identify the reach and frequency of loyal viewers
Instar Planner has been developed from our experience in developing planning software since the turn of the century, and is underpinned by a well-established and robust methodology.