ABTA Travel Marketing Seminar
Join us at ABTA's Advanced Travel Marketing Seminar in Manchester on 24th May.
We will be presenting findings from our new 'Holiday Pioneers' project exploring how the holidays landscape in Britain has changed in recent years.
With popular activities changing and media reports of latest travel crazes sometimes giving a distorted view of what consumers are really doing on holiday, our project focuses on three key new prominent types of 'pioneer' traveller: Experiencers, Independents & Motivateds. For each of these we will cover:
- What makes their holiday behaviour 'pioneering'
- Size, demographic and psychographic profile of the segments
- How they prioritise holiday budget between travel, accommodation, activities etc
- Top destinations aspired to: everywhere form Bora-Bora to Cornwall
- How they talk about travel on social media
Find out more