Attitudinal and Behavioral Insights
Evolving consumer trends are shaping the future of healthcare. Similarly, healthcare marketing is adopting a more targeted, patient-centric model, resulting in a growing need for more data and deeper insights. To address this need, the most successful agencies and marketers reach for Kantar Media's MARS Consumer Health Study.
Since 2001, Kantar Media's MARS Consumer Health Study has been the most reliable information source for ad agencies, pharmaceutical marketers and media companies seeking stable and reliable data that is projectable to the U.S. population.
- Respondent-base of over 20,000 U.S. consumers
- Media effectiveness insights: Where consumers encounter healthcare advertising and actions taken as a result
- Media usage including print readership of 100+ consumer and health-related magazines as well as television viewing, radio and Internet usage
- Value of healthcare information sources beyond traditional media
- Diagnosis and treatment for 70+ health conditions
- Category and product usage for 500+ Rx and over-the-counter remedies
- Insights related to overall health and wellness, including diet and exercise
- An understanding of those who provide care to other family members
- Extensive demographic data as well as consumer attitudes and opinions about healthcare and pharmaceuticals