Attitudinal and Behavioral Insights
Evolving consumer trends are shaping the future of healthcare. Similarly, healthcare marketing is adopting a more targeted, patient-centric model, resulting in a growing need for more data and deeper insights. To address this need, the most successful agencies and marketers reach for the MARS Consumer Health Study.
Since 2001, the MARS Consumer Health Study has been the go-to information source for ad agencies, pharmaceutical marketers, and media companies seeking stable and reliable media and healthcare data that is projectable to the U.S. population. No other study provides this level of data and a 360-degree view of your target patient groups..
- 90+ health conditions, including 20+ low-incidence ailments (e.g., Crohn's, Lupus, MS):Ailment-specific follow-up questions capture condition details, treatment options and drug brand usage
- 400+ Rx and over-the-counter remedies
- Caregivers: Caregiver support activities and medical decision involvement, conditions of those receiving care, etc.
- Extensive Point of Care coverage: HCP and services used (including telemedicine and walk-in healthcare facilities), actions taken after seeing HCP, medical testing and vaccinations
- 85+ consumer magazines, including both print and digital media use
- Television coverage: Top primetime programs by pharma ad spend, dayparts and time spent watching, network and genre coverage, services and devices used (including streaming)
- Digital insights: Online activities and device use, dayparts, website visitation for 30+ general and health-related sites, health app use
- Media effectiveness insights: Where consumers encounter healthcare advertising and actions taken as a result
- 40+ healthcare information sources: Value of various point of care, point of purchase, media and other sources for health information
- 70+ attitudes and opinions toward healthcare advertising, doctors and treatments, online and mobile health, diet and exercise, children's healthcare, and more
- Extensive demographic data
- Solutions for targeting key consumer healthcare audiences: MARS Patient and Sources Valued Segmentations