5 key takeaways from Media Mixology Chicago
5 Key Takeaways on Integrating Emerging Media into Media Plans from Media Mixology Chicago
- Pick one objective that you'll use to measure the success of a new tactic, both in testing and rollout.
- Use all the research you can lay your hands on. The 'gut instinct' of we media professionals is probably different than your target audience.
- An attitude of discovery every day is critical to your growth and bringing ideas to clients.
- Make time to meet with vendors, especially emerging media. They will keep you current, so go yourself and take a junior team member to learn.
- Ask emerging media companies to collaborate on custom research and testing. You both want proof of ROI.
It was a great evening to be on the roof! Great direction on making emerging media work from our speakers, Mary Poscik (G2) and Kevin Moeller (Media Behavior Insititute).
Thanks to everyone who came out last night for another successful Media Mixology event. It was a great evening of learning and networking.
Special thanks to our terrific sponsors who made the evening possible, re:fuel andSaleSpider Media!
(Couldn't make it last night? Sign up to keep posted on details about a similar event in NYC in November.)