Highest spending drug classes through May 2015
Advertisers in professional health journals spent over $248 million January through May 2015, according to Kantar Media.
Top 5 Print Ad Drug Classes (Dollars): YTD May 2015
- Antineoplastic Agents – $26.3 MM (+47.9%)
- Anticoagulants Oral – $10.3 MM (+19.3%)
- Diabetes Oral – $8.8 MM (-15.9%)
- Diabetes Insulin – $7.8 MM (+106.9%)
- Antivirals, Other – $7.5 MM (+82.5%)
The percentage changes compare January–May 2015 to January–May 2014. For more information on these ad insights or other data, let us know.
Kantar Media sets the standard for accurate, comprehensive competitive advertising intelligence in professional healthcare. Check back next month for updated data on the top products, classes, companies and category movers year-to-date.