Top 3 ways to use the new open search
The new open search offers a new way to use SRDS to find, consider and understand your media options. Here's a quick refresher on how to get the most out of Open Search on next.srds.com:
2 Bonus Ways to Use Open Search:
- Enter any number of keywords or phrases you want (we use standard search logic, but click Search Tips for more ideas on how to best enter keywords/phrases)
- Search across all databases you have access to or any combo of databases for media options that meet your project's needs
- Looking for a specific media property? Enter the title, call letters, website, direct marketing list name, etc., then click the Options drop down and change from ALL MEDIA to TITLE (for an even closer match, also select the appropriate database)
- I used it this week to help a user find a radio station in Clarinda, Iowa, by entering the market name.
- Enter a a media owner name tosee listings affiliated with that media owner.
How have you used the Open Search to get your work done? Let us know in the comments.