Top categories advertising in print medical journals 1Q 2015 (by pages)
Advertisers in professional health journals purchased 22,889 total ad pages through March 2015, according to Kantar Media.
Cancer Therapy is the top drug class advertising by both pages and dollars, as it was in 2014. These antineoplastic agents make up almost 14% of total share in the market.
Top 5 Print Ad Drug Classes (Pages): YTD March 2015
- Antineoplastic Agents – 3,029 pages (+53%)
- Anticoagulants Oral – 804 pages (+33%)
- Antivirals, Other – 727 pages (+69%)
- Diabetes Oral – 588 pages (-36%)
- Biological Response Modifier – 568 pages (+23%)
The percentage changes compare January–March 2015 to January–March 2014. For more information on these ad insights or other data, let us know.
Kantar Media sets the standard for accurate, comprehensive competitive advertising intelligence in professional healthcare. Check back next month for updated data on the top products, classes, companies and category movers year-to-date.