Top Categories Advertising in Print Medical Journals through February 2016 by Pages
Advertisers in professional health journals purchased 14,334 total ad pages through February 2016, according to Kantar Media.
Cancer Therapy is the top drug class advertising by both pages and dollars, as it was in 2015. These antineoplastic agents make up 13.4% of total share in the market.
Top 5 Print Ad Drug Classes (Pages): YTD February 2016
- Antineoplastic Agents – 1,926 pages (-4.8%)
- Anticoagulants Oral – 514 pages (+31.8%)
- Antipsychotics, Other – 477 pages (+138.3%)
- Antivirals, Other – 460 pages (-5.4%)
- Diabetes Insulin – 415 pages (+28.3%)
The percentage changes compare January-February 2016 to January-February 2015. For more information on these ad insights or other data, let us know.
Kantar Media sets the standard for accurate, comprehensive competitive advertising intelligence in professional healthcare. Check back next month for updated data on the top products, classes, companies and category movers year-to-date.