DIMENSION 2020: Boosting Brand Reputation
Is personalization bad for PR?
With audiences accessing more of your messages through personal devices and environments our latest report considers:
- Who do consumers trust for news and brand information?
- Where does their trust come from?
- Do consumers like influencers?
- Relevance and privacy: What’s appropriate? What’s not
We’ve created this report to help our clients navigate the risks and reap the rewards of using personalized channels in their PR and communications plans.
Boosting brand reputation in a personalized world is a summary of research from 8,000 consumers and interviews with some of the world’s leading thinkers in PR & corporate communications. Our findings present important considerations including:
- How are your PR plans balancing reach and context?
- How are you identifying the best mix for your social influencer strategy?
- How can you use influencers appropriately to achieve the best results?
- Stronger reputation management in a connected world