Report: Health and Beauty Marketing Trends
Much of the recent marketing news in the health and beauty market has centered on disruptor brands—especially new, smaller brands—and the ramped-up role of social media. But those are only the flashy headlines. The truth is that the market remains dominated by a handful of global megamarketers, and an even smaller number of megabrands, often stretching from one end of the industry to the other.
In this report from Kantar Media and AdAge, we explore the marketers, brands, segments and media that drive nearly $10 billion in advertising each year.
This report examines:
- Top U.S. advertisers in health and beauty products and segments
- Category media mix
- Share of spending from luxury brands
- Amazon's footprint in the industry
- The market for over-the-counter allergy products
- Growing use of vitamins and nutritional supplements
- Consumer interest in subscription boxes
Download the report today for the connected intelligence you need to reach this ever growing market!