Social Media Trends 2019
40% of the world’s population use social media. With some industry reports claiming that consumers on average spend two hours every day sharing, liking, tweeting and updating on these platforms, what does 2019 hold?
Social Media Trends, now in its fifth year, highlights some of the biggest changes in the social landscape and charts the opportunities for brand marketers and communication professionals alike, including:
- Is the advertising model of the networks threatened?
- Social commerce, the future of retail?
- What is "Branded Influencer Fatigue”?
- Are platforms moving beyond algorithms?
- Back to Basics: Are your social communities engaged?
To learn more about these topics – and many more – download the report by completing the form.