Better navigation for commonly used links
The next time you sign in to SRDS.com, you'll notice that we've rearranged a few commonly used links to be easier to find no matter where you are in the service.
- The "Reports" link has moved up, under your name, and has been renamed "Output Reports." Any media you tag during a research session is accessible from this link.
- Next to "Output Reports" is a new link, "Digital Campaigns." This link is part of ournew suite of programmatic features, and can be used to quickly view any digital programmatic ads you've selected/added to a campaign.
- The "Logout" link has moved to the far upper-right, next to your name. We hope you won't use this often!
- Resources has been renamed "Need Help?".
- Both "Need Help?" and "Contact Us" are located in the site footer throughout the service.
If you have any questions about these changes, just let us know.