Highest spending drug classes through first quarter 2015
Advertisers in professional health journals spent over $141 million January through March 2015, according to Kantar Media.
Top 5 Print Ad Drug Classes (Dollars): YTD March 2015
- Antineoplastic Agents – $14.9 MM (+50%)
- Anticoagulants Oral – $5.6 MM (+15%)
- Diabetes Oral – $5.3 MM (-13%)
- Antivirals, Other – $4.6 MM (+104%)
- Diabetes Insulin – $4.4 MM (+864%)
The percentage changes compare January–March 2015 to January–March 2014. For more information on these ad insights or other data, let us know.
Kantar Media sets the standard for accurate, comprehensive competitive advertising intelligence in professional healthcare. Check back next month for updated data on the top products, classes, companies and category movers year-to-date.