Highest spending drug classes through July 2015
Advertisers in professional health journals spent almost $350 million January through July 2015, according to Kantar Media.
Top 5 Print Ad Drug Classes (Dollars): YTD July 2015
- Antineoplastic Agents – $36.7 MM (+40.1%)
- Anticoagulants Oral – $14.6 MM (+23.5%)
- Diabetes Oral – $11.9 MM (-15.6%)
- Antivirals, Other – $11.3 MM (+79.8%)
- Diabetes Insulin – $10.8 MM (+109.3%)
The percentage changes compare January–July 2015 to January–July 2014. For more information on these ad insights or other data, let us know.
Kantar Media sets the standard for accurate, comprehensive competitive advertising intelligence in professional healthcare. Check back next month for updated data on the top products, classes, companies and category movers year-to-date.