More data for newspaper media planning
Newspaper ads continue to be at the heart of local market media plans. SRDS has two services that compliment your current newspaper planning solutions and may make your local market planning a little easier: Circulation 2013 and our Digital Media database.
Which market to choose?
Use SRDS Circulation 2013 (available October 2012) to find the best markets for newspaper advertising. This annual print resource shows you which newspapers have the best reach in your target markets.
- Over 1,300 dailies, 169 newspaper groups, 25 consumer magazines and 4 national supplements — make comparisons easily so you can make the best decisions. Now includes free dailies!
- Listings organized by metro, state and television viewing areas — research quickly using convenient organization to find your best options fast
Ready to move local ads online?
Find and compare all local media websites within a DMA(s) with the SRDS Digital database. You’ll find everything from newspaper, TV, radio websites as well as local online-only ad opportunities.
The SRDS Digital Media database gives you access to planning data on almost 23,000 national consumer, b-to-b and local websites, including:
- 11,300+ local sites in all 210 DMAs, including 1,400+ local online-only sites
- 4,800+ consumer sites in 80+ standard industry categories
- 5,100+ b-to-b sites in 190+ standard industry categories
- 130+ online networks
Ready to get started? Give us a call at 800.851.7737!