Highest Spending Drug Classes through January 2016
Advertisers in professional health journals spent almost $44 million in the first month of 2016, according to Kantar Media.
Top 5 Print Ad Drug Classes (Dollars): YTD January 2016
- Antineoplastic Agents – $4.5 MM (-16.7%)
- Diabetes Insulin – $1.8 MM (+23.4%)
- Antivirals, Other – $1.71 MM (+18.6%)
- Anticoagulants Oral – $1.7 MM (+8.7%)
- Antipsychotics, Other – $1.6 MM (+95%)
The percentage changes compare January 2016 to January 2015. For more information on these ad insights or other data, let us know.
Kantar Media sets the standard for accurate, comprehensive competitive advertising intelligence in professional healthcare. Check back next month for updated data on the top products, classes, companies and category movers year-to-date.