Integrated Print & Digital Promotion Webinar
Webinar: Understanding 2016 Trends to Shape 2017 Strategies
This webinar took place on Thursday, March 9, 2017
Click here to view a recording
Did you know?
- Face values increased in 2016 for both digital & print promotion.
- Nearly 3,000 products were newly active in digital promotion in 2016 (and many new products had digital promotion activity before distributing their first FSI coupon)
- $514 billion in FSI incentives were distributed in 2016 (representing a 22.5% increase from five years ago)
What does it all mean for your brand, category, and 2017 promotion strategy?
Join Kantar Media’s Lisa Ekstedt and Dan Kitrell in this can’t-miss session, as they review the most important overall trends in digital and print (FSI) promotion, with special focus on
- Timing and seasonality trends
- Retailer promotion trends
- How brand and retailer advertising and promotion work together to support successful new product introductions
- What to expect in 2017