Medical journal readership insights
Contrary to popular belief, print is far from dead in the professional health world. Almost all physicians who read medical journals choose print versions, demonstrating that publishers and advertisers can’t go 100% digital if they want to reach the majority of doctors.Download the paper now.
This new Kantar Media report explores:
- How are doctors reading current issues of journals (via print, websites or apps)?
- Are doctors reading journals using multiple platforms?
- How does readership differ by physician specialty?
- Is age a key differentiator for digital readership?
- Are key opinion leaders more likely to prefer digital or print?
Download the white paper now.