Telemedicine Audience Targeting Amidst Pandemic
Reach patients and caregivers where they are managing health and spending the majority of their time - at home and across media platforms.
With a shift in consumer behavior and marketing budgets to digital, media planners can now reach healthcare consumers with Kantar audiences built from trusted syndicated studies.
- 54% of adults with chronic conditions would consider using telemedicine if it were available to them
- For health information, the internet is the first source for 52% of adults, 62% would be willing to use an app if recommended by a doctor or by their insurance
Our 650+ audiences include:
- Telemedicine - reach consumer groups willing to participate (e.g., parents with children, caregivers of loved ones, those who frequently use urgent care center)
- Health Conditions - 90+ including patients who may be at a higher risk for coronavirus
- Caregivers - those assisting with health needs for older adults, children, asthma sufferers, diabetes)
- Digital health - early adopters of health tech, those who research health services
- Television and video - subscribers to Hulu, Amazon, consumers watching fitness videos
- TV genres or programs - financial news, non-live sports, faith-based programs
- And many more
Click here to download a PDF version of Kantar's telehealth audiences or click on the image below to view it larger. Contact us at Syndicated_Audience_Team@kantar.com.